Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO - knitting!!!
Happy Martinmas! I found a loophole in our schedule and fit in some knitting time! Thanks to Kevin who does the driving to and from K's horse classes, I get three hours (round trip total) of knitting time in the passenger seat. Perfect for working on some Christmas knitting. I had enough yarn left over from K's Christmas rainbow dress to knit one for C, too. I am reversing the colors on hers though to change it up a bit.
What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...