Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO

I am now blocking my Jan Brett hat. I didn't knit it as long as the pattern says to but instead knit it about as long as my Jane hat that that I love so much. Of course now I am thinking perhaps I should have stuck with the pattern. I will just check it when it is dry and go from there.

In other news, you can now link up your instagram images to KCCO as well as blog posts and flickr photos. I don't have an instagram account (as I don't have one of those new fangled phones you need for it) but that still seems pretty exciting to me!

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...