Monday, June 19, 2017

From the East Coast to the West Coast

jamie visit veg*n shark buddies Two shark loving vegetarian boys (I wish we lived closer together, I think they would be the best of friends!) silly kiddos jamie visit jamie visit When your very best friend since the 4th grade texts you out of the blue to say that she is driving through your little town - you drop everything to see her. We grew up in New York together but both ended up on the west coast, her in California and me now in Oregon. Funny how that works out,huh? When I told my children who we were meeting they were so confused - how could Mama's best friend be here?? Even though they all know who she is, K is the only one to have met her and that was when she was a tiny baby. I can't believe it had been over ten years since we saw each other! It was a short visit filled with lots of catching up, laughing and yawning from exhaustion (coffee is a must next time) but one worth savoring for sure. I am feeling so very grateful!! Now to find a way to meet up more often...

And on another note I had to share this image below because well, if you know my children you know that not one of them would ever take a pacifier. K was pretending she was a pediatrician and that she took babies temperatures with a pacifier thermometer. She put a tiny bit of peanut butter on the pacifier to get him to take it (the evidence of this is all over his face and head!). say what?!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...